Monday, September 22, 2008

I think we've decided on a country!

Finally! It's been since we started this process, February 2008, that we've been trying to officially choose a country. Well, let's face it, it's still not official, I've got to get a physical with a "clean bill of health." I've got to go to my OB, rather than my Primary Care Provider to get it, but I don't think it'll be a problem. :) If all goes well, then we're going with China. Poor Luke has been through the ringer on this...for show & tell, he wanted to take pictures of "the cool Russian buildings" from where his sister is coming home...Today, I told him that I'm almost certain that she'll be coming from China, an he looked at me like I'd lost my mind...again. :( But he's been adjusting well to all of this, I think he's at the point where he just wants a sister. Home. Now. While we all feel like that, I think that Ben & I had a lot more to take into consideration that just getting her here...price no object. So as of this posting...it'll be China. The good news is, once we get our homestudy finalized and our INS paperwork in, we aren't going to be changing. I hope. :)

No comments: