Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Today's events...

So today is the day...we sent all of our paperwork, our portfolio, and a huge chunk of cash into the adoption agency in Texas. Our social worker in Ohio has been given a few changes that need to be made to our homestudy. When I spoke to the agency in Texas, she said as soon as they receive our paperwork, portfolio & money they will start showing our profile to prospective birth mothers. Things are starting to heat up, and we're hoping that things move quickly & smoothly. I emailed with the agency in Texas, and she said that since we are open to race, it will probably be shorter than 6 months, but could be up to one year. A YEAR! I think it's finally sunk in that this is happening, and possibly quickly! :) I'll try to do better with my updates now that things are starting to move.

More to come...

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Lots of prayers!