Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another update...:)

I'm getting better! :) So my latest update...after meeting with the social worker, we called the agency with a few questions. Being the "sales" rep that I am...I pulled a "Ben" and asked her if we paid half of the big chunk (the agency fee) that they need to start showing our profile, would they be willing to show it...if we committed to getting the other half to them when Ben gets his bonus...She said YES! So, I've got to get the profile done & the dear Birthmother letter (which is still causing anxiety)...I'll also be calling the references that they sent me, but I'm nervous about that, too. I don't like the "unknown," can you tell???? I think I'll do it while Ben's home, so we can do a 3-way call and both ask the questions and get the answers. I think things are often lost in translation. So, we're off an running. Right now, I've got to finish paperwork, I did the taxes so we could send those in, get the profile done, and do the dear Birthmother letter...Doesn't sound like too much...

I'll keep you updated...:)

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

How is the letter coming along?